Thursday, February 23, 2012

Still catching up...

I still wanted to take some time to catch up on the things we did around Valentine's Day so here goes!

In my desperate attempt to be crafty and cute, I got Peyton to make Valentine's card for Nana (Blake's mom) and Grandmother (my mom).  She had a blast with the paint and I think they were a hit for the our moms too!
This is the one she made for my mom:


And here is her working on Nana's!




I had every intention to take pictures of her getting her Valentine present from mommy and daddy cause I KNEW that she would love her gifts, and I wish I had a better excuse for not taking them, but I just forgot. :(  I tried to re-create the moment, but she just didn't understand why I was taking her goodies and putting them back into the bag.  Needless to say she wasn't very photogenic at that moment.  But, if you know Peyton you know how totally OBSESSED she is with all things Minnie so we got her the I Love Minnie DVD and some Minnie crayons and coloring sheets and Minnie tattoos.  SHE LOVED THEM! And everything except the DVD came from the $1 aisle at Micheal's!

I think that just about covers the shenanigans that my little family has been up to. Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment