Saturday, February 25, 2012

Shoulda had a V8...or the mashed potatos for that matter....

I hate it when I think I'm doing something right and it turns out incredibly wrong.  I might be overreacting a bit, but let me explain...

Since it is such a beautiful day, and Blake is sleeping and both Peyton and myself were about to go stark-raving mad if we didn't get out of these doors soon, I decided that Peyton and I would go to the park and then go get ourselves some lunch.  (Right about now I am realizing that I should have taken some pictures of Peyton at the park to accompany this post, but hey, what can I say? I'm an amateur...)  Anyway, the park was a blast as it always is, and afterward we went to KFC for some lunch. 

KFC has become one of my favorite fast food places recently because they offer grilled chicken meals and it is DE-LI-CIOUS (I say in my best sing-song voice).  Usually I get the grilled chicken breast meal with a double order of green beans and - against my will - I don't eat the biscuit.  Today I wanted something different so I got green beans and cole slaw.  I don't have any type of internet service on my phone so I couldn't look up the points values before I ordered but cabbage is a vegetable, and while the dressing IS mayonnaise based I still figured it couldn't be too bad.

Cole slaw.  That couldn't be so bad, right? I mean I figured it would have been maybe three points...WRONG. FIVE points for a side of slaw. FIVE! Can you believe that??  And to just put the icing on the cake (umm...cake....) the mashed potatoes WITH gravy are only three points.  I'll know next time.  You better watch out, mashed potatoes cause I'm coming for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment